How to gain traffic and scale up using platforms other than your own
It was a series of epiphanies that led Jenni to start a shop on Etsy to attract her ideal audience, and she did just that. Learning as she went, Jenni turned her shop into a highly profitable — and fun — full-time business that has now branched out even farther as she shares her secrets to success with other Etsy entrepreneurs.
Jenni shares key insights from her trial-and-error experience. She goes through the ins and outs of using an established platform to increase traffic and shares how (and when) to scale up and move on.
What you’ll learn
In this session, you’ll discover how Etsy, or any similar platform with established traffic, can benefit your business. Jenni shares:
- Why using a platform such as Etsy can be beneficial when you’re starting out
- How to attract your target audience
- How to build a relationship with your audience and convert more customers
- How to provide better customer service (and streamline at the same time)
- How to know when to move on from that platform (and how to do it)
Etsy Sith Lord, Fuzzy and Birch
Jenni Waldrop used an Etsy shop to free herself from corporate slavery. A six-figure seller of sarcastic home decor, she now teaches other women how to turn their crafts into full-time income on her blog, Fuzzy and Birch.